Patton OnSite 2201 VDSL/ADS:2 + Router
PPatton’s VDSL2 solutions allow service providers and enterprises to leverage their existing twisted pair for enabling the next generation high speed services and applications. The VDSL2 provides speeds of over 100 Mbps making it the perfect technology to provide high speed data backhaul or deliver high quality triple-play services (IPTV, VoIP, WWW) throughout any campus.
The OS2201 is a compact and feature-rich single-port bridge/router that is used for accessing the Internet or private network via a VDSL2/ADSL2+ connection. This connection is delivered by your service provider or, in campus or Multi-Tenant Unit applications, your privately owned DSLAM.
The OS2201 is fully compliant with VDSL2 standards—including G.Vector—and supports VDSL2 profiles from 8a to 30a. Because we are standards-based, you can count on reliably connecting to Patton’s VDSL2 DSLAM or to a third-party device or service.
This small modem packs a punch when it comes to features supporting bridging, static and dynamic routing, IPv4/IPv6, ACLs, TR-069 and a host of firewall/security features that help ensure Internet experience that is both safe and secure.
Patton OnSite 2201 VDSL/ADS:2 + Router Features
- Supports 100-Mbps Asymmetrical Line Rate—Provides near fiber performance for bandwidth intensive applications.
- Operates Over Twisted Pair—Reduces the cost and hassles of new installations. Uses installed voice-grade twisted pairs to eliminate the expense of installing network or fiber cable.
- Flexible Deployment —Supports full ADSL2/ADSL2+ or ADSL+ fallback.
- Firewall —Surf the Internet safely and securely.
- Full VDSL2 Profile Support —Support for 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a, and 30a.
- TR-069 Compliant —Eases management and can reduce hotline costs significantly.