Patton SmartNode SN5300 ESBR
The Patton SN5300 is a CPE based Enterprise Session Border Router with four SIP sessions, that can be upgraded to 256 SIP sessions. The SN5300 offers flexible SIP routing and manipulation features, as well as powerful IP routing features to create a reliable VoIP and data network.
Patton SmartNode SN5300 ESBR Overview
The SN5300 provides IP routing, IP Security and SIP registrar to a single Integrated Access Device. The SN5300 easily connects to the IP-PBX and ITSP creating a single channel for voice, video and data. The SN5300 gives users greater flexibility withing their networks and assist in easier deploying, troubleshooting, logging,and security.
Patton SmartNode SN5300 ESBR Features and Specifications
- IP Routing —Policy Based Routing, Protocol Based Routing, Packet Length Routing, Packet Filtering
- QoS and Security—Deliver secure, toll-quality voice communications with Patton’s UpStreamQoS with adaptive traffic management and shaping as well as policy based routing and extended ACL capabilities.
- SIP Registrar - License is included in ALL ESBR products.
- NO Transcoding
- Ethernet— Intelligent 4 port Fast Ethernet BaseT 10/100 (routable and switchable)
- WAN Access—Support for G.SHDSL EFM/ATM 4-wire and 8-wire interfaces
- Trinity OS—Patton's Linux based multi-service OS with call-control and signaling features
- Flexible mounting options—Desktop and integrated wall-mount options in a compact modern enclosure
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service: A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers
- Why SmartNode™?
Made in the USA
Unrivaled Customer Support
FREE Support and Upgrades