Polycom CX200 2200-31000-025 for MS Office Communicator
Polycom CX200 2200-31000-025
Desktop Phone (for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007). The CX200 is a USB desktop phone peripheral for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007. It is an ideal solution for most office workers as it comes equipped with a handset, full duplex speakerphone and handset port. It provides high definition audio, buttons for basic call control and visual indicators for presence and voicemail.
The Polycom CX200, like all Polycom Phones, offers full duplex speakerphone integrated into the OCS Phone.
Lync Server 2010 and Lync Online are not the same. Polycom CX products do not work with Lync Online
Polycom CX200 2200-31000-025 Overview
Convenient buttons and integrated functionality to pickup and hang up calls, control volume, switch between handset and speakerphone mode and mute the microphone on the active call. Calls forwarded, voicemail and message waiting indicators keep users up to date with their communication service status. Plug-and-play operation to a USB port on the PC.
Polycom CX200 2200-31000-025 Features & Functions:
- Seamless unified communications experience without drivers or software
- Hands-Free Freedom
- Headset-free, clear one-on-one calls or group conversations with full duplex speakerphone mode
- High-Fidelity Handset and Speaker
- High-quality, high definition wideband audio for the best possible voice call quality
- Enhanced Presence Indicator
- Monitor presence status to efficiently route calls
Didn't find the Lync phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Polycom Lync Phones: