Spectralink 7740 DECT Phone for Healthcare
The Spectralink 7740 handset provides durability and maximum functionality in a elegant wireless phone. The 7740 handset is prepared for third-party applications and comes with a specialized feature set designed for healthcare. With expanded safety features, the Spectralink 7740 (formerly known as KIRK 7040) handset is ideal for medical personnel within psychiatry where the personal safety might be at risk. Spectralink'sline of IP DECT Phones are cost-effective, flexible and user friendly Dect solutions.
Spectralink 7740 Product Overview
- Supported on Microsoft® Lync
- Large color icons with customizable text messaging
- 1G9 version
- Battery included
- Man down, no movement and running detectors
- Tear-off String and Alarm Key
- Virtual SIM support
- Bluetooth headset connection
- HD Voice-ready
- IP64 classified
- Bacteria resistant
- Membrane keypad for easy cleaning
- Speech/standby time: Up to 20/200 hours
- Speech/standby time: Up to 15/100 hours (Bluetooth enabled)
- Weight incl. battery: 115g
- Size (LxWxH): 148x50.4x20 mm
- 13 menu languages (UK, FR, DE, ES, IT, NL, CZ, PL, DK, NO, SV, FI, PT)
- Requires Spectralink Wireless Server
- Charger and charger power supply sold separately
Spectralink 7740 Features
How is the 7740 specifically designed for healthcare and nursing homes?
- Improved Efficiency of Personnel: Information delivered instantly to the right person
- Enhance Patient Satisfaction: Faster response time and more time for patient care.
- Improve Reaction Time: Automatic alarms save critical time in life-threatening situations.
- Improve Communication Flow: Easy accessibility between departments.
- Increase Safety of Patients and Personnel: Alarm button in case of emergencies.
- Ensure High Level of Hygiene: Bacteria resistant handset avoids spread of bacteria.
- Improve Safety and Response Time for Personnel: Man down, no movement, and running detectors notify authorities when help is needed.