RedFone foneBRIDGE2 Single Port T1/E1 750-4000
Designed as a low-cost alternative to old fashioned PCI based cards, the new single port foneBRIDGE2 Single Port T1/E1
is a T1/E1-to-Ethernet Gateway. It is an integrated black-box "appliance" designed to streamline installation and enable redundant design of Asterisk based VoIP systems.
RedFone foneBRIDGE2 Single Port T1/E1 750-4000 Overview
foneBRIDGE2 Single Port T1/E1
eliminates the need to install proprietary TDM PCI hardware cards in approved or compatible server
configurations. Instead, foneBRIDGE2 terminates T1/E1 lines on the trunk side and provides direct Ethernet communication to a network of PBX servers using native Asterisk TDMoE formats and utilities.
Engineered around our unique high-speed SoC (System-on-Chip) TDMoE engine, foneBRIDGE2 provides low latency delivery of your critical voice traffic.
RedFone foneBRIDGE2 Single Port T1/E1 750-4000 Features:
- PRI Switch Compatibility– EuroISDN, AT&T 4ESS, DMS 100, Lucent 5E, NI1/NI2; Network or CPE
- Line Interface– Single T1/E1 (RJ45)
- Line Encoding– AMI/B8ZS for T1, AMI/HDB3 for E1
- Super Frame (SF) and Extended Super Frame (ESF)
- Robbed Bit Signaling (RBS/CAS)
- Short and Long Haul line build out (LBO)
- Adaptive Equalizer for line attenuation conditioning
- MFC/R2, SS7 support with 3rd party libraries Ethernet
- 1x RJ45 10/100-BASE-TX Half/Full-duplex