RenegadePBX mini Bundle with FreePBX
The RenegadePBX mini Bundle with FreePBX is a total VoIP phone system solution including (10) Grandstream GXP2140 VoIP Phones, a RenegadePBX mini Appliance, a Patton SN5300 ESBR and also provisioning for the phones and PBX appliance. This VoIP Phone System offers seamless communication with all hardware and software components allowing for use of all features.
RenegadePBX mini Appliance
The RenegadePBX mini appliance is a small form factor IP PBX that is only 3.8lbs and 11in x 9in x 3in in size. Within that small desktop IP PBX the appliance is able to handle 100 extensions and 75 concurrent SIP phone calls.
RenegadePBX mini Appliance Features and Functions:
- Up to 100 Extensions
- 75 Concurrent SIP Calls (G.711 Codec)
- Intel Atom Dual Core x86-64 1.86GHz CPU
- 2 Gig RAM
- 24 Gig Flash Memory
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with Status LEDs
- Integrated VGA and HDMI Out
- 1 PCI Express Half-Mini Slot
- 2 USB 2.0 Ports
- 2 USB High Current 2.0 Ports
- Analog Line Out/In
- External 12V DC power supply
- 100 - 240V Autoswitching
- 11in x 9in x 3in Chassis
- Main Features:
- Music on Hold
- Call Pickup
- Dial by Name Directory
- Ring Groups
- Call Queues
- Multi-level Auto Attendant
- Softphone Support
- Web Interface Configuration
- Conference Bridge
- Call recording
- Least Cost Routing
- SIP/IAX2 Trunking
- Caller ID
- CDR/Advanced Reporting
Patton SmartNode SN5300 ESBR
The Patton SN530 ESBR provides IP routing, IP security and SIP registrar to a single Integrated Access Device. The SN5300 easily connects to the IP-PBX and ITSP creating a single channel for voice, video and data. The SN5300 gives users greater flexibility withing their networks and assist in easier deploying, troubleshooting, logging,and security.
Patton SmartNode SN5300 ESBR Features and Specifications
- IP Routing —Policy Based Routing, Protocol Based Routing, Packet Length Routing, Packet Filtering
- QoS and Security—Deliver secure, toll-quality voice communications with Patton’s UpStreamQoS with adaptive traffic management and shaping as well as policy based routing and extended ACL capabilities.
- SIP Registrar - License is included in ALL ESBR products.
- NO Transcoding
- Ethernet— Intelligent 4 port Fast Ethernet BaseT 10/100 (routable and switchable)
- WAN Access—Support for G.SHDSL EFM/ATM 4-wire and 8-wire interfaces
- Trinity OS—Patton's Linux based multi-service OS with call-control and signaling features
- Flexible mounting options—Desktop and integrated wall-mount options in a compact modern enclosure
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service: A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers
Grandstream GXP2140 VoIP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2140 VoIP Phone brings advance functionality and performance to this business phone system bundle. The GXP2140 offers a 4.3" color display, gigabit ethernet connection and the ability to attach a Grandstream GXP2200EXT expansion modules to increase line appearances.
Grandstream GXP2140 Features and Functions:
- 4 Line appearances
- Support for G.722 HD Voice
- 4.3" (480x272) TFT Color LCD Display
- Dual Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3 af Power over Ethernet
- Universal Power Supply Included
- RJ9 headset port
- Support for Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics Headsets
The team of experts at VoIP Supply will properly configure your IP settings to match your exact network specifications and also setup extension information for 10 phones to match your PBX settings. The team will have this all done before it is shipped and will make setup a breeze.
Free Month of VoIP Service
Within our CloudSpan MarketPlace the VoIP Solutions Specialists will pair you with the right service provider for your business solution. The CloudSpan MarketPlace is filled with different providers offering a wide array of feature sets. We made sure to hand pick the providers that offer the best solution and attain a level customer service that we find acceptable.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on RenegadePBX mini Bundle
No questions asked yet