Rhino R24FXX-EC Analog PCI Card - Base Card with Built-In Echo Cancellation
THIS CARD HAS THE ABILITY TO ADD DUAL FXO AND DUAL FXS CARDS WHICH ARE SOLD SEPARATELY!
Here are links to the modules that are needed for this base card:
Rhino Dual FXS Analog Module
Rhino Dual FXO Analog Module
The Rhino R24FXX-EC is the first analog card for Asterisk that eliminates "bit-banging" the PCI bus. Other manufacturers have been known to have problems with bit-banging. The R24FXX-EC has built in echo cancellation so there is no need to purchase a separate module. The Rhino R24FXX-EC PCI analog card features a control element to remove all "bit banging" on the PCI bus, something that other manufacturer's have yet to solve! This Rhino feature significantly reduces PCI and CPU overhead.
Rhino R24FXX-EC Analog Base Card with Built-In Echo Cancellation
Rhino's onboard echo-cancellation provides excellent voice quality and fast convergence rate. There is no divergence due to doubletalk and cancels multiple independent tails. The Tone Disabler disables echo canceller during voiceband modem and FAX connections. The echo cancellation module is a G.168 compliant line echo canceller, which meets and exceeds G.168-2002
Managing your open source telecommunication needs has never been easier than with Rhino products. Rhino PCI plug-in cards satisfy the needs of Open Source Telephony (OST) applications, no matter how stringent the requirement. Rhino Open Source Telephony PCI cards feature Asterisk and Linux tested software. Knowing that Rhino products are ready to perform right out of the box means that you can spend more time developing important customer relationships.
Rhino R24FXX-EC Features & Functionality
- Hosts up to 12, dual channel FXS or FXO modular cards, using one Rj21 female connector
- FXS channels utilize the Infineon PEB3268 ringing SLIC single chip
- FXO channels utilize the Silicon Labs Si3050 and Si3019 DAA chipset
- User upgradeable, modules snap on and off easily, yet are rigorously held in place both electrically and mechanically
Rhino R24FXX-EC Echo-Cancellation Specifications
- On-board - no module
- Adaptive Digital Technologies G.168 Echo Canceller is a carrier-class, ITU G.168 compliant line echo canceller, which meets and exceeds G.168-2002
- Cancels up to 128msec tail
- Nonlinear processor
- Comfort Noise Generator
- Automatic tail search
- Excellent voice quality
- Cancels multiple independent tails
- Fast Convergence
- No divergence due to doubletalk
- Tone Disabler disables echo canceller during voiceband modem and FAX connections
Using Asterisk? Rhino Open
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Rhino R24FXX-EC Base PCI Card with Echo Cancellation
No questions asked yet