Ruckus ZoneFlex R700 Smart Wi-Fi Access Point
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R700 is an indoor 802.11ac Wi-Fi access point for high capacity use in constantly changing RF environments. The ZoneFlex R700 has 3 stream MIMO 3x3:3, concurrent dual band support, and 450 Mbps (2.4GHz)/1300 Mbps (5 GHz) of user throughput per radio.
Ruckus ZoneFlex R700 Overview
The Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex R700 is especially created for high capacity and high performance use in interference-laden environments such as conference centers, universities, hotels, airports, and public venues. This Access Point R700 delivers 6 dB of SINR improvement and up to 15dB of interference mitigation over other APs.
The ZoneFlex R700 simultaneously supports spatial multiplexing and BeamFlex+ to deliver the best price/performance of any three-stream 802.11ac AP. The perfect choice for data-intensive streaming multimedia applications, the ZoneFlex R700 delivers picture perfect HD-quality IP video while supporting VoIP and data applications that have stringent quality of service requirements.
Ruckus ZoneFlex R700 Features and Functions:
- Three-stream MIMO 3x3:3
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 450 Mbps of user throughput per radio (2.4 GHz) and 1300 Mbps (5 GHz)
- Up to 6dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 15dB of interference mitigation
- Transmit beamforming capable
- Capable of supporting over 500 clients
- Novel channel selection approach delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches
- Concurrent support for HD IPTV, VoIP and data
- Support for isochronous, multicast IP video streaming
- Four queues per client station
- 32 BSSIDs with unique QoS and security policies (8 BSSIDs at 5 GHz)
- WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support
Didn't find the Wireless Access Point you were looking for?
Check out these other Ruckus Access Points: