Ruckus ZoneFlex T301n Outdoor Wireless Access Point
The ZoneFlex T301 Series are dual-band 802.11ac outdoor access points (AP) designed explicitly for high density user environments such as stadiums, arenas, train stations, convention centers, and major metro areas.
Ruckus ZoneFlex T301n Outdoor Wireless Access Point Overview
Offered in either 30 degree narrow beam or 120 degree sectorized antenna versions, the T301 Series are designed for easy installation within an ultra-lightweight and low profile enclosure. The T301 Series is ideal for venue owners looking to quickly and economically deploy Wi-Fi in high-capacity environments. Using directed coverage, the APs can be deployed in close proximity, mitigating co-channel interference. This is critical as high density deployments requiring a large number of APs within a fixed space.
Ruckus T301n Features and Functions:
- 30° narrow beam or 120° sectorized antennas for very high-density deployments in arenas, stadiums, airports, etc.
- Up to 10 dB of implicit interference mitigation
- The antennas are integrated into the T301 Series APs for a minimal form factor which is essential in many deployment
- Narrow beam antennas are ideal for high-density venues where RF energy must be very narrowly focused
- IP-67 water and dustproof plastic enclosure with flexible wall or pole mounting options
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Ruckus Networks T301n
No questions asked yet