Ruckus ZoneFlex 2741 Access Point 901-2741-US01
The Ruckus ZoneFlex 2741 Access Point delivers all the advanced features and functionality like no other high-end wireless system or low-end consumer access point (AP) is capable of doing.
Deployed individually, or as a system combined with indoor ZoneFlex 2741 and centrally managed by the ZoneDirector™ Smart WLAN family of controllers, it can extend with Ruckus Smart Mesh Networking Wi-Fi coverage into those hard-to-reach spaces of the Great Outdoors.
Ruckus Wireless access point is ideal for hotels and resorts covering pool areas, for schools and stadiums covering sports facilities, and for general enterprises covering shipping docks and other outdoor areas where Ethernet cabling is not possible.
The Ruckus ZoneFlex 2741 is also perfect for service providers looking to easily extend branded broadband services, offload data traffic from congested 3G networks, deploy multimedia hotspots or offer wireless DSL services where fixed line access is limited.
Ruckus ZoneFlex 2741 Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Point Overview
This Ruckus ZoneFlex Wi-Fi access point comes equipped with
- 12-element smart antenna
- External antenna connector
- PoE injector with its power adapter (unless specified otherwise for certain countries)
- Flexible mounting kit
- Does not include Limited Lifetime Warranty
Integrates BeamFlex™ Smart Antenna Technology
- Enables consistent, high performance, extended coverage and multimedia support
- Automatic RF tuning adapts to constant changes in the environment with no client configuration needed
- Results in fewer APs, more satisfied users
True Plug-and-Play Multimedia Wireless LAN (WLAN)
- Web-based wizard allows any computer user to configure it through ZoneDirector
- Secure and sophisticated WLAN can be created in minutes
- BeamFlex and Quality of Service technology deliver 20 concurrent voice calls, 100 simultaneous data users or 20 Mbps of guaranteed user throughput for over 100 meters (line of sight)
Differentiated Services with Multiple SSIDs
- Up to eight discrete SSIDs can be configured
- Enables hot-zone operators to easily offer tiered services to different user or traffic types
- Enterprises can differentiate guest, contractor, and employee access policies or segment different traffic types
Hardened enclosure for harsh outdoor environments
- IP-65 water and dust proof plastic enclosure with flexible mounting options ensures that no distortion of WiFi signals is introduced