Ruckus ZoneFlex T300 Outdoor Wireless Access Point
The Ruckus ZoneFlex T300 Outdoor Wireless Access Point offers dual-band 802.11ac and is rated IP-67 for outdoor environments. The T300 is deployed with an omnidirectional antenna for high traffic areas.
Ruckus ZoneFlex T300 Outdoor Wireless Access Point Overview
The Ruckus T300 offers a predictive technology for channel selection, with ChannelFly. This model allows the device to learn which channels have the highest capacity and will yield the highest client speeds and reduced interference.
With the addition of the ZoneFlex T300 from Ruckus, business owners can know extend an enhanced WiFi experience to their customers.
The T300 also comes with the option for an external antenna with the Ruckus ZoneFlex T300e.
Ruckus T300 Features and Functions:
- BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology and advanced RF management
- IP-67 rated, -20°C to +55°C
- Adjustable bracket included
- Optimized for high-density environments
- Dynamic, per-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
- Standalone or centrally managed by ZoneDirector
- 1200 Mbps of total WLAN RF capacity
- Easy Installation