Ruckus ZoneFlex T300e Outdoor Wireless Access Point
The Ruckus ZoneFlex T300e Outdoor Wireless Access Point offers dual-band 802.11ac and is rated IP-67 for outdoor environments. The T300e includes support for optional external 5GHz antennas.
Ruckus ZoneFlex T30e0 Outdoor Wireless Access Point Overview
The Ruckus T300e offers a predictive technology for channel selection, with ChannelFly. This model allows the device to learn which channels have the highest capacity and will yield the highest client speeds and reduced interference.
With the addition of the ZoneFlex T300e from Ruckus, business owners can know extend an enhanced WiFi experience to their customers.
The T300e is best suited for "new builds" or "greenfield" projects where there is no legacy equipment in place.
Ruckus T300e Features and Functions:
- BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology and advanced RF management
- IP-67 rated, -20°C to +55°C
- Adjustable bracket included
- Optimized for high-density environments
- Dynamic, per-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
- Standalone or centrally managed by ZoneDirector
- 1200 Mbps of total WLAN RF capacity
- Easy Installation