Advanced clocking features allow E1 and T1 lines to be mixed with full synchronization. As part of Sangoma's AFT range of products, the Sangoma A108 makes use of the same high performance PCI interface that has been deployed in large quantities all over the world. The available A108d card includes Octasic's DSP hardware and certified algorithms providing carrier-grade echo cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE) functions.
Sangoma A108 Overview:
Like all the Sangoma AFT family, the A108 is field upgradeable to take advantage of hardware and software improvements as they become available.
Sangoma A108 Features & Functions:
- Compatibility with all commercially available motherboards.
- No IRQ sharing issues. Will always share interrupts with any other PCI compatible devices.
- Highest MTBF in the business for worry free reliability. Five year warranty plus a thirty day no-questions-asked money back guarantee
- Carrier-grade on-board echo cancellation and voice enhancement with 128ms (1024 taps) echo tail. (ONLY AVAILABLE on A108D Version)
- Consistently lower host CPU usage for any application.
- Common PCI architecture HW and SW design across the entire product family from smallest analog cards through to multiple T1/E1 ports and beyond for maximum compatibility and perfect interoperability.
- Small form factor 2U design for all cards allows for dense installations in 2U servers.
- Always 3.3v and 5v PCI compatible.
- Firmware field upgradeable for easy maintenance.
Didn't find the PCI Card you were looking for?
Check out these other Sangoma Cards: