Sangoma A116E 16-SPAN T1/E1/J1
The Sangoma A116E is a 16-Span T1/E1/J1 board with a PCI Express. The A116E is designed for high performance data applications such as call centers, large IVR systems and soft switches.
Sangoma A116E 16-SPAN T1/E1/J1 Overview
The A116E is part of Sangoma's family of Advanced Flexible hardware product line – using high performance PCI Express interface, providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world.
The A116E supports up to 32.8 Mbps of full duplex data throughout 480 voice calls using 16 T1/E1/J1 spans. With Sangoma boards, you can take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. The A116E, like all boards in Sangoma's AFT family, is field-upgradable with crash-proof firmware.
The Sangoma A116E is not recommended for voice applications.
Recommend Accessories for the Sangoma A116DE
- Sangoma SPEC-A116+PNLKIT - 1U Rackmountable Breakout panel with 16 RJ45 ports: Contains a cable with a 68-pin connector at one end and 16 RJ45 female connectors on a rackmountable faceplate at the other end
- Sangoma CBL-648 -2-ends cable with SCSI Type connector (6 feet)
Sangoma A116DE Features and Functions:
- Sixteen T1/E1 ports with optimum PCI Express interface for high performance voice and data applications
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS
- Framing: CRC-4, Non CRC4, ESF, SF, D4, J1 (Japan)
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems
- Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU
- WANPIPE routing stack is completely independent of TDM voice application for total system reliability
- WANPIPE supports certified, field-tested, and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25