Sangoma A144 Synchronous Quad Serial Card
Whether you use the card to simplify routing and increase security using Sangoma’s WANPIPE® software; you need support for an X.25 link, a datascope, an SNA connection, or a broadcast satellite feed; or you have another unique application—Sangoma’s Serial Synchronous products communicate mission-critical radar control and surveillance data, essential to modern air and sea communications. This updated card boasts field upgradeable firmware, a choice of PCI or PCI Express interface, and four primary ports that have equal baud rates without the complexity of signaling jumpers.
Sangoma A144 Synchronous Quad Serial Card Features
- 4-port DB25 Octopus Cable and Four RS232 Cables
- Power: 550 mA at +5 V
- PCI Versions are 32 bit (5 V) and 64 bit (3.3 V) compatible
- Now available in PCI or PCI Express
- Operating temperature range: 0 – 50°C
- Software configurable or by machine BIOS
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis
- Datascope Features
- All modem control lines are monitored
- Either monitoring only or simulation (transmit and receive)
- Monitoring or simulation of ATM or HDLC at line speeds above 8 Mbps
- Time stamps with a resolution of 100 microseconds or better to allow accurate sequencing of events. Each character can be individually time stamped.