Sangoma Vega 60 Gateways let you seamlessly connect VoIP and PSTN networks together without changing your infrastructure, saving you time and money.
Vega 60G is Perfect for Small-to-Medium Businesses (SMBs)
Connect your legacy voice infrastructure to SIP trunks (or VoIP Services) by simply installing a Vega Gateway at the edge of the network.
- Simply connect your analog, T1/E1 or BRI cables and existing internet connection and the Vega Gateway automatically handles the call processing, transcoding, and translations required between the VoIP and TDM networks.
- SMBs who already have a VoIP Infrastructure (with an IP-PBX phone system) needing a way to connect to analog phones, fax machines or the PSTN, a Vega Gateway makes that happen too!
Enterprises or Carriers
Offer voice services, such as SIP Trunking, to customers with legacy infrastructure by installing a Vega Gateway at each customer site and connect to your services. Provide a secure environment for your customers to connect to you, at the same time, eliminating interoperability difficulties between their and your equipment.
Vega 60G Applications
- MULTI-DWELLING SOLUTION
- Hotels, Schools and apartment buildings can keep existing analog phones, wiring and equipment and install a Vega Gateway and connect to VoIP
- PSTN-TRUNKING SOLUTION
- Businesses already IP at the core can install Vega Gateways to connect to the PSTN for call-Centers and PSTN failover
- ANALOG FAX AND PHONE TO VOIP CONNECTION
- Use a Vega Gateway to easily connect your analog phones and fax machines to your modern IP infrastructure.
- BRANCH-OFFICE SURVIVABILITY
- Guarantee operation of your branch offices during power or Internet failure. Vega Gateways automatically re-route calls to failover dialplan and PSTN lines
Vega 60G Gateway Key Features