SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Service Sales Representative must exhibit several key abilities, including, but not limited to: background selling solutions based technology solutions, effective prospect identification strategies, conducting sales calls, and having a history of educating clients to achieve success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hunting to identify new business opportunities within a National Sales Territory focused on the SMB and Mid-Market corporate client.
- Through direct calling, and email you will identify, qualify, and generate these new business opportunities by working directly with Key Decision Makers
- Leverage consultative and relationship building selling techniques you will identify current and future solutions
- Help VoIP Supply customers and prospects by positioning our solutions for new business
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue goals.
- Proven track record of consistent high performance (2-3 years)
- Ability to avoid call reluctance and stay focused
- Must possess strong prospecting skills, primarily in the hunting role
- History of a minimum earnings of $60K+ over the last three years.
- Ability to establish rapport and overcome objections quickly
- Must be willing to be held accountable to company goals and work independently with minimal supervision
If interested in applying for this amazing opportunity with VoIP Supply, put "VoIPster Service Sales Representative" in the subject of the email along with your resume attached. Send to [email protected].
VoIP Supply, is committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.