Cisco SFE2000P 24 Port 10/100 Switch with PoE
The Linksys SFE2000P
is optimized for maximizing the system availability with fully redundant Stacking, Redundant Power options, and Dual Images for resilient firmware upgrades. The Linksys SFE2000P is able to secure the network through IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, IEEE 802.1X port authentication, Access Control Lists ACL, DOS Prevention, and MAC-based filtering. The enhanced QoS and traffic management features ensure clear and reliable voice and video communications for those using the Linksys SFE2000P.
Linksys SFE2000P Switch Overview
For Wireless or VoIP deployments, the Linksys SFE2000P supports the IEEE802.3af standard for Power over Ethernet PoE. With automatic load sensing, the power control circuitry automatically detects PoE on the end-device before providing power. For safety, each of the SFE2000P ports has independent overload and short-circuit protection, along with LED indicators for power status. A maximum of 15.4W is available on the FE ports for powering PoE enabled wireless AP or VoIP handsets, with a maximum per device PoE delivery of 185 Watts available for all ports.
Linksys SFE2000P switches provide an intuitive, secure management interface enabling you to better utilize the comprehensive feature-set of the SFE2000P, resulting in a better optimized, more secure network.
Linksys Business Series SFE and SGE Stackable switch products are Linksys One Ready. That means they include the necessary firmware to be seamlessly integrated into a Linksys One data or data/voice network. Once connected, a Linksys One Service Router will discover the SFE/SGE device, automatically configure it and make it available to other users on the network. Linksys One technology is automatic and self-configuring. When Linksys One Voice Gateways, IP Phones and other Linksys One peripherals are connected to a Linksys One Ready Ethernet switch's ports, small businesses are ready to communicate in a matter of minutes.
Linksys SFE2000P Features and Functions
- 24 10/100 Ethernet ports 4 10/100/100 Copper ports
- 2 SFP slots shared with 2 copper ports for Fiber Gigabit Ethernet expansion
- Dual images for resilient firmware upgrades
- Up to 12.8 Gbps, Non and 8209;blocking, Store and 8209;and and 8209;Forward switching capacity
- Simplified QoS management using 802.1p, Diffserv or ToS traffic prioritization specifications
- Power redundancy when used with Linksys Business Series Redundant Power Supply unit RPS1000
- Fully resilient stacking provides optimized growth with simplified management
- Access Control Lists ACL for granular security and QoS
- Management enables configuration and monitoring from a standard
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Cisco SFE2000P (Discontinued)
No questions asked yet