Cisco SGE2000 24 Port 10/100/1000 Switch
The Linksys SGE2000
is optimized for maximizing the system availability with fully redundant Stacking, Redundant Power options, and Dual Images for resilient firmware upgrades. The SGE2000 is able to secure the network through IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, IEEE 802.1X port authentication, Access Control Lists ACL, DOS Prevention, and MAC-based filtering. The enhanced QoS and traffic management features ensure clear and reliable voice and video communications.
Cisco Linksys SGE2000 Switch Overview
The Linksys SGE2000 switches provide an intuitive, secure management interface enabling you to better utilize the comprehensive feature-set of the SGE2000, resulting in a better optimized, more secure network.
Software running on the Linksys SGE2000 Ethernet Switch interacts with provisioning, management, and security software on the site's services router and interacts further upstream to the service provider. This interaction provides a simple, one-step installation and access to web administered features for the administrator and users. Simple, affordable network operations throughout the network's lifetime are the result.
Linksys Business Series SFE and SGE Stackable switch products are Linksys One Ready. That means they include the necessary firmware to be seamlessly integrated into a Linksys One data or data/voice network. Once connected, a Linksys One Service Router will discover the SFE/SGE device, automatically configure it and make it available to other users on the network. Linksys One technology is automatic and self-configuring. When other Linksys One peripherals are connected to a Linksys One Ready Ethernet switch's ports, small businesses are ready to communicate in a matter of minutes.
Cisco Linksys SGE2000 Features and Functions
- 24 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- 4 SFP slots shared with 4 copper ports for Fiber Gigabit Ethernet expansion
- Dual images for resilient firmware upgrades
- Up to 48 Gbps, non and 8209;blocking, Store-and-Forward switching capacity
- Simplified QoS management using 802.1p, Diffserv or ToS traffic prioritization specifications
- Power redundancy when used with Linksys Business Series Redundant Power Supply unit RPS1000
- Fully resilient stacking provides optimized growth with simplified management
- Access Control Lists ACL for granular security and QoS
- Management enables configuration and monitoring from a standard
- Secure remote management of the switch via SSH and
- 802.1Q based VLANs enable segmentation of networks for improved performance and security
- Private VLAN Edge for simplified network isolation for guests connections or autonomous networks
- Automatic configuration of VLANs across multiple switches through
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Cisco SGE2000
No questions asked yet