Snom D765 SIP Phone
The Snom D765 SIP Phone features a high-resolution color display with 16 LED function keys and wideband audio. Enabled with USB connectivity, 12 SIP identities, and built-in Bluetooth-compatibility, the D765 can meet the needs of any SIP-based communications environment.
Snom D765 SIP Phone Overview
The D765 features two Gigabit Ethernet ports and a Hi-Speed USB port that allows for each connection to accessories such as a USB or Bluetooth headset, WiFi stick, and/or the D7 Expansion Module. The Digital Signal Processor (DSP) of the D765 ensures the best audio quality for any user, accompanied by an advanced speaker and microphone system. A hands-free speakerphone is also available on this device, along with a total of 16 programmable function keys that can be configured to functions such as speed dial, busy lamp field, or presence indicatin.
What comes in the box?
- Phone unit
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
Snom D765 SIP Phone Features and Functions:
- 12 SIP identities/accounts
- Call lists for dialed, received, missed calls
- Local directory with up to 1000 entries
- Speed and URL dialing
- Caller ID, Call waiting
- Codecs: G.711 A-law, u-law, G.722 (wideband), G.726, G.729AB, GSM 6.10(FR)
- Voice Activity Detection
- Protocols: SIP, DHCP, CTP, HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP, LDAP, Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6
- Handle up to 4 simultaneous calls
- 3-way conferencing
- PoE or 5Vdc power adapter 10 watts
- Handset: 4P4C, Headset 4P4C, 4pin for snom EHS Advanced
Not the VoIP Phone you were looking for?
Check out these other great phones from snom: