snom M85 Ruggedized DECT Handset
The snom M85 Ruggedized DECT Handset is the IP65 DECT handset with shockproof, splash-proof, and dust-proof capabilities; suitable for outdoor areas and/or industrial work environments.
snom M85 Ruggedized DECT Handset Overview
The M85 Ruggedized DECT Handset is the ideal VoIP DECT solution for work environments that require outdoor use and require bluetooth capabilities. With a programmable alarm key, and operational temperatures ranging from -15 to +55 degrees Celsius, the M85 provides a comprehensive range of featuresand is ideal for users who require a DECT phone that can utilize mobile communication that ranges across multiple floors and between buildings.
The M85 has a large 2" backlit color display, as well as an illuminated key pad; which is geared to assist in darker working environments. Utilizing wideband audio enable the user to experience crystal-clear voice quality, the M85 also contains 6 polyphonic ringtones and vibration later for incoming calls. The lithium-ion batteryhas a standby time of up to 200 hours and up to 17 hours of talk time between charging. This DECT handset can be used with the snom M700 or the M325 base station.
snom M85 Ruggedized DECT Handset Features and Functions:
THIS PHONE DOES NOT INCLUDE AN AC POWER SUPPLY
- Lithium-ion battery, 11mAh, 3.7V, 4.1W
- Input power: 100-240 AC Volt, 50/60 Hz, 250mA
- Up to 50 meter range indoor, 300 outdoor
- DECT frequency bands: 1880-1900 MHz (EU); 1910-1930 MHz (Latin America); 1920-1930 MHz (US)
- Protocols: DECT, DECT 6.0, CAT-iq1.0 (wideband)
- Three side keys (volume up/down, mute)
- LED indication of missed calls, new voice messages, low battery
Not the VoIP DECT phone you were looking for?
Check out these other DECT phones from snom: