Spectralink 7722 Handset
Spectralink 7722 meets the high demands of hygienic communication on the go. The Spectralink 7722 has been designed for settings where mobility and communication are a critical part of the day. With enhanced responsiveness and personal safety features, the Spectralink 7722 is the perfect handset for hospitals.
Spectralink 7722 Handset Overview
The Spectralink 7722 is a ruggedized, and disinfectant-resistant handset that is equipped with third-party applications, like nurse call or equipment monitoring systems. The Spectralink 7722 also features alarm icons and an integrated alarm button to call for help in emergency situations. This headset is ideal for any healthcare professional. The alarm icons have been designed with messages and alarms that are easy and intuitive to understand.
The Spectralink 7722 is a hygienic communications solution that has been tested and certified with top PBX providers. This handset is resistant to disinfectants and the keypad's membrane material is easy to clean and disinfectant-resistant.
Spectralink 7722 Handset Features and Specifications
- Tear-off string and alarm button increase security for personnel in high risk environments
- Automatic alarms (if man down, no movement or running is detected) increase personal safety
- Speech time: up to 23 (27 hours in economy mode)
- Standby time: up to 118 hours
- TFT colour display: 65,000 colours, eight lines of text
- Bluetooth headset connection
- Tear-off string**
- Man down detector**
- No movement detector**
- Running detector**
- Automatic Alarm Call***
For a complete list of fetaures, please see the Guides and Datasheets tab.