Polycom Spectralink 8020 WiFi Phone
The Polycom SpectraLink 8020 Wireless Telephone is designed for users across a wide range of industries. With a lightweight yet rugged design and extensive feature support, the SpectraLink 8020 Wireless Telephone meets the needs of general office and management staff while also providing a reliable option for front-line personnel in high-use environments.
This is the handset only. You must purchase a battery and charger separately.
Polycom Spectralink 8020 Product Overview
- Works only with Spectralink VIEW certified Access Points
- 802.11a/b/g radio
- Slim, lightweight design with large, graphics-capable display
- Lithium-ion battery packs for up to eight hours talk time and 160 hours standby
- IP 53 standard, for dust protection and resistance to spraying water
- MIL STD 810F for shock resistance
- Office-quality speakerphone for hands-free operation
- Navigation and soft keys for simple access to frequently used operations
- Backlit keypad for low-light usage
- Three VoWLAN QoS Options: SpectraLink Voice Priority (SVP), Wi-Fi Standard,
Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCX) v4
- Enterprise-grade, voice-optimized security
Didn't find the WiFi VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other SpectraLink phones: