AT&T Syn248 Desk Phone
The Syn248 Deskphone is the AT&T VoIP phone that when used in conjunction with a Syn248 analog gateway will create a professional small business phone system for up to 24 phone users using up to 8 PSTN trunk lines (using 2 Syn248 gateways). The Syn248 deskset features a 2.75in LCD display, 9 programmable feature keys, a hands free speakerphone, built in voicemail and message waiting indicator (MWI).
The Syn248 desk phone requires a Syn248 Gateway to operate.
AT&T Syn248 Desk Phone Overview
The AT&T Syn248 small business phone system is perfect for small businesses looking to replace a legacy phone system or key system. It is also useful for small businesses that are currently using non-networked analog phones who are looking for a more professional sounding, plug-and-play, easy to manage networked phone system. The Syn248 phone system consists of a Syn248 analog gateway, which will connect up to 4 PSTN lines, and up to 24 Syn248 deskphones. You can stack up to 2 Syn248 gateways to gain access to up to 8 PSTN phone lines (via FXO).
The Syn248 system, including the Syn248 deskphone, offers up to 4 auto-attendants, dial-by-name menu, and a day/night answering mode. The system gives you a web GUI for phone system setup, customization, and administration. The Syn248 phone offers a 50 number embedded phonebook, selectable ringtones, a dedicated RJ9 headset port, and phone to phone paging. In addition, each phone has its own voice mailbox, a message waiting indicator light to alert you to a new voicemail, call forward, hold, transfer, 3-way conference, call waiting, call log, caller ID and Do Not Disturb.
AT&T Syn248 Desk Phone Features:
- - 2.75-Inch Display
- - 9 Programmable Feature Keys
- - Context-Sensitive Feature Softkeys
- - Dedicated RJ9 Headset Port
- - Hands-Free Speakerphone
- - Selectable Ring Tones
- - 100 Number System / 50 Number Station Phonebook
- - Deskset Paging with Paging Zones
- - Multiple Line Appearances & Deskset Paging
- - Built-in Voicemail with Message Waiting Indicator and 30 minutes recording time
- - Power over Ethernet (PoE)- Dual Ethernet Ports: 10/100 Mb Pass-Thru Port External Power Supply Included
- - Built-in Auto-Attendant (up to 4) with Dial-by-name and Day/Night Modes
- - Call Forward, Hold, Transfer, 3-Party Conference, Call Waiting, Call Log, Caller ID, DND, Redial
- - Web Based Customization and Administration
- - Wall Mountable