AT&T Synapse Basic Starter Bundle
The AT&T Synapse Basic Starter Bundle includes the Synapse SB67025 Basic deskphone and the Synapse TL7600 Cordless Headset.
The AT&T SB67025 basic deskphone features a 2.75in backlit LCD, 3 context-sensitive softkeys, and 9 Programmable feature keys. The SB67025 is PoE enabled, but also ships with an AC power adapter if you do not have a PoE switch.
The AT&T TL7600 cordless DECT headset allows you to go mobile inside your workplace while staying connected to your DECT enabled AT&T Business desk phone wirelessly.
AT&T Synapse Small Business Phone System Overview
The new Synapse™ Business Phone System from AT&T is perfect for businesses that need up to 50 extensions. This system is scalable from 1 to 16 outside lines, so as your business grows, your phone system can too. The Synapse™ Business Phone System provides simplicity without sacrifice--it's simple to install, manage and use, without sacrificing any of the features you need and expect from a business telephone system.
AT&T Synapse SB67025 Features:
- 2.75in backlit LCD Display
- Voicemail with up to 30 minutes of recording time
- DECT 6.0 to support an AT&T auxiliary DECT headset
- Handles up to 10 simultaneous calls
- 9 Programmable feature keys
- 3 Context-sensitive softkeys
- Caller ID (if your phone service supports it)
- Supports corded headsets
- 50 number station phonebook
- Wall Mountable
- Selectable Ring Tones
- Dual 10/100 PoE Enabled Ports
Synapse TL7600 Features
- • DECT6.0 Digital Technology
- • Unsurpassed Range—up to 500 Feet
- • Lightweight and Comfortable Design
- • Wirelessly Pair to SB67025, SB67030, and SB67031 and AT&T DECT 6.0 Cordless Products*
- • Sound Level Protection
- • Conference Capability—up to 2 Headsets
- • Headset Volume Control
- • Mute
- • Multiple Wearing Styles—Over the Ear, Over the Head or Behind the Neck Style
- • Dual Color Lighted In-Use Indicator
- • One-Button Answer
- • Auto Off
- *Does not plug in with an RJ9 jack, actually pairs with the deskphone*
THIS PHONE IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR USE IN A PROPRIETARY AT&T SYNAPSE PHONE SYSTEM. IT WILL NOT WORK IN OTHER DEPLOYMENTS
Didn't find the VoIP phones you were looking for? Check out our complete selection of AT&T Synapse phones.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on AT&T Synapse Basic Starter Bundle
No questions asked yet