TetraVX is a global unified communications and collaboration (UCC) company that specializes in the delivery of three industry-leading cloud solutions. TetraVX understands every component of making a UCC deployment successful and provides the services necessary to create better quality connections between employees, partners, and customers.
With a variety of deployment options and a product-neutral approach, TetraVX creates a truly customized solution driven by your end-user needs, business goals, and current investments.
3 industry-leading UCaaS solutions: With a product-neutral approach, TetraVX provides three industry-leading UCaaS solutions to create a tailor-fit environment that’s driven by your end-user needs, business goals, and current investments.
- nVX Powered by TetraVX: nVX is a feature-rich, 100% cloud-based solution that provides the flexibility and mobility to do business from anywhere, at any time. Easy to implement, updated often, and easy to manage, nVX is a cost-effective, nimble alternative to aging on-premises solutions. nVX provides a seamless migration of your business phone system to the cloud.
- sVX Powered by Microsoft: sVX is an all-in-one, UCaaS Skype for Business solution for all your business’s instant-messaging, voice, video, and collaboration needs. With full integration into the Microsoft suite, it’s easier than ever to share applications and content, increasing productivity and generating a better work environment. Unlike other Skype for Business solutions, sVX offers additional features including legacy video endpoint integration, call recording, voicemail, eFax integration, analogue integration, and much more.
- cVX Powered by Cisco: cVX is a UCaaS Cisco solution that is built to control costs, improve productivity, and boost innovation. As a member of the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) program, TetraVX works hand in hand with Cisco to provide you everything an effective cloud collaboration system requires. cVX includes leading Cisco features such as Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Jabber, Spark, WebEx, and Contact Center.
Multiple deployment options: TetraVX can further customize each organization’s environment by providing a variety on deployment options for each of our three solutions
- Hybrid: Cloud to Cloud
- Hybrid: On-Premises to Cloud
A wide range of services: We also provide a wide range of services to ensure that every organization has a successful UCC experience.
- UC Readiness Assessment
- Carrier & Connectivity
- Integrated Collaboration Solutions
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- User Adoption
Get A Quote through VoIP Supply Today!