About VoIP Supply's Deploy Installation Services
Getting into VoIP doesn't have to be difficult and time consuming. At least not with Deploy by
Through Deploy everything from site assessments, cabling, device configuration, installation and
testing can be handle by our experienced team. This makes Deploy the fastest and easiest way to
turn-up VoIP at your office.
Take advantage of VoIP Supply's nationwide network of licensed and certified technicians today
and leave the burden of assessing your situation, selecting the proper solution and installing it to
the experts at VoIP Supply.
Tone, Test and Label Cat5e Cable Overview
No one likes to run cabling (well except maybe our field technicians). It's dirty, uncomfortable
and time consuming. Not to mention how expensive it can get if you don't know what you're doing.
Thanks to Deploy by VoIP Supply, you can take the hassle and expense out of running Cat5e cabling
for your VoIP deployment. With our Deploy Cabling Installation Service, one of VoIP Supply licensed
field technicians will supply, install, terminate, test and label your new Cat5e cable run.
Tone, Test and Label Cat5e Cable
The following describes the Toning, Testing and Labeling of One (1) Voice, Video, Data Cable
- VoIP Supply shall arrive at the designated site, make contact with the site representative and confirm arrival with Client's central point of contact.
- VoIP Supply shall locate the Client designated work area and Client provided materials (if any) required for completion of the scope of work.
- VoIP Supply shall conduct a visual inspection of Client provided materials (if any) to ensure presence and serviceability of all required items.
- VoIP Supply shall locate tone and tag one (1) Client designated cable.
- At the completion of this scope of work, VoIP Supply shall clean up and dispose of any debris in the immediate work area and continue to remaining activities or contact Client's central point of contact for further instructions and/or release authorization.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Tone/Test/Label Cat5e Cable
No questions asked yet