Valcom VIP-401-IC InformaCast 1ft x 2ft Lay-In Ceiling Speaker
The Valcom VIP-401-IC
is a one-way ceiling speaker that lays into your drop tile ceiling grid. This model is meant for use with the InformaCast IP Paging software. The speaker measures 11.75in x 23.75in for rectangular ceiling tile arrays. It is meant to replace 1/2 of a 2' x 2' ceiling tile.
Valcom VIP-401-IC Product Overview
The Valcom VIP-401 allows equal distribution of sound throughout a large open area without having to hard wire in ceiling speakers. When a drop tile ceiling is being used, the VIP-401 fits into a standard 1' x 2' tile area, allowing unobtrusive audio and easy wiring above the grid assembly. A single RJ45 PoE connection allows you to transmit audio via SIP to the speaker with no additional power requirements.
Valcom VIP-401-IC Features:
- One-Way Communication
- PoE (802.3af) - No Local Power Required
- High-Efficiency 8" (203mm) Speakers
- Durable Electrostatic Powder Coat Finish on Metal Surfaces
- Output Level 103 db/1Meter
- AUX Output Supports Valcom Amplified Speakers
- Optional Wall Volume Controls Available
- Integral Backbox (Plenum Rated) w/ 3 Hour Burn Rating
- Easy/Fast Installation of Lay-In Ceiling Speakers