Valcom VIP-402A 2' x 2' Lay In Ceiling Speaker
The Valcom VIP-402A is a 23.75" x 23.75" one-way ceiling speaker that you lay into a drop tile ceiling grid with a standard 2ft x 2ft tile array.
Valcom VIP-402A Product Overview
The Valcom VIP-402A allows equal distribution of sound throughout a large open area without having to hard wire in ceiling speakers. When a drop tile ceiling is being used, the VIP-402A fits into a standard 2' x 2' tile area, allowing unobtrusive audio and easy wiring above the grid assembly. A single RJ45 PoE connection allows you to transmit audio via SIP to the speaker with no additional power requirements.
Valcom VIP-402A Features:
- One-Way Communication
- PoE (802.3af) - No Local Power Required
- High-Efficiency 8" (203mm) Speakers
- Durable Electrostatic Powder Coat Finish on Metal Surfaces
- Output Level 103 db/1Meter
- AUX Output Supports Valcom Amplified Speakers
- Optional Wall Volume Controls Available
- Integral Backbox (Plenum Rated) w/ 3 Hour Burn Rating
- Easy/Fast Installation of Lay-In Ceiling Speakers