Vivotek FD8134 H.264 MicroSD/SDHC Card Fixed Dome Network Camera
The Vivotek FD8134 is an easy-to-use fixed dome network camera specifically designed for indoor security applications with a compact, stylish exterior. Equipped with a 1MP sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1280x800 at 30 fps, users need look no further for an all-in-one camera capable of capturing high quality, high resolution video.
Vivotek FD8134 H.264 MicroSD/SDHC Card Fixed Dome Network Camera Product Overview
The Vivotek FD8134 camera supports the industry-standard H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth. With MPEG-4 and MJPEG compatibility also included, video streams can also be transmitted in any of these formats for versatile applications. The streams can also be individually configured to meet different constraints, thereby further reducing bandwidth and storage requirements. Users can thus receive multiple streams simultaneously in different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities for viewing on different platforms. The FD8134 is a Vivotek camera aimed at providing 24-hour surveillance for indoor applications and features true day and night functionality with a removable IR-cut filter and built-in IR illuminators.
The Vivotek FD8134 also includes a number of advanced features which are standard for Vivotek cameras, including tamper detection, MicroSD/SDHC card slot, 802.3af compliant PoE, and VIVOTEK's 32-channel recording software. With all of these capabilities, the FD8134 prevents the best value in IP surveillance for indoor applications such as offices, banks, ATMs, and retail stores.
Vivotek FD8134 Features and Functions:
- Easy and Flexible Installation
- Compact and Attractive ID design
- 1/4" CMOS Sensor in 1280 X 800 resolution
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 10 Meters
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- 3-axis Mechanical Design for Ceiling/Wall Mount Installation
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
Didn't find the IP Camera you were looking for?
Call us! 1-800-398-8647