The Vivotek FD8361L
is a 2MP indoor/outdoor IP camera which features built in IR illuminators for night vision up to 20 meters. The FD8361L is vandal-proof, IP66 rated weather-proof, and includes a heater and fan which is supported by PoE.
Vivotek FD8361L Product Overview
The Vivotek FD8361L is the latest professional-series outdoor fixed dome network camera featuring superb megapixel image quality and exceptional bandwidth efficiency. With day & night functionality and a weatherproof housing, it is especially suitable for tough outdoor surveillance environments such as parking lots and streets.
Featuring a 2-megapixel sensor, the FD8361L is able to provide extremely wide coverage with the finest details. Additionally, the camera is incorporated with high performance H.264 compression technology, and has adopted a number of innovative bandwidth-efficient technologies built into the camera, including cropping, ePTZ, and activity adaptive streaming.
In order to adapt to constantly changing outdoor lighting conditions, the FD8361L features an auto-iris lens to protect from damage induced by direct sunlight. The camera also comes with a removable IR-cut filter and IR illuminators for superior image quality around the clock. For protection against the elements, the camera is furnished with an IP66-rated housing and vandal-proof casing to withstand rain, dust, and vandalism. The PoE-powered heater and fan further enhance the FD8361L's performance and reliability in extremely cold and warm weather.
The integrated BNC connector allowing the FD8361L to be connected directly to an analog monitor provides enhanced flexibility and usability and ease of installation. Other advanced features include a 3-axis mechanism for flexible installation, 802.3af PoE, SD/SDHC card slot, and tamper detection. With the included ST7501 32-CH recording software, the FD8361L is the ultimate camera for demanding outdoor environments.
Vivotek FD8361L Features
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3 ~ 9mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 20 Meters
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- Video Cropping for Bandwidth Saving
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Vandal-proof and Weather-proof IP66 rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE (Class 3)
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Built-in Heater and Fan, supported by PoE
- 3-axis Mechanical Design for Ceiling/Wall Mount Installation
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
Didn't find the IP Camera you were looking for?
Call us! 1-800-398-8647