Vivotek IP7330 IP Camera
The Vivotek IP7330 is a cost-effective, bullet-style network camera designed for our customers' needs in outdoor applications. With its weather-proof IP66 rated housing, the camera is shielded from harsh conditions such as rain and dust and provides an all-in-one solution without the need for additional accessories.
Vivotek IP7330 IP Camera Overview:
By integrating components for day/night functionality such as dual-band lens and built-in IR illuminators with an effective range of up to 10 meters, the IP7330 camera is able to achieve superior performance in a compact design.
The IP7330 also supports tamper detection, which can detect events such as blockage, redirection, and spray-painting, making it an intelligent solution to possible camera obstruction.
As with other Vivotek cameras, the IP7330 incorporates a number of Vivotek's advanced features, including simultaneous dual streams, dual-codec, 802.3af compliant PoE, and our free standard 16-channel recording software, the IP7330 is the ideal solution for your outdoor surveillance needs.
Vivotek IP7330 IP Camera Features & Functions:
- 1/4" CMOS Sensor in VGA resolution
- Dual-band Lens for Day and Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 10 Meters
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Dual Streams Simultaneously
- Weather-proof IP66 rated Housing
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Digital Input for External Sensor
- HTTPS Encrypted Data Transmission
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Vivotek IP7330 (Discontinued)
No questions asked yet