Vivotek VS8401 H.264 SD/SDHC Card Video Server VS8401
The Vivotek VS8401
Video Server is a rack mountable, 4 channel encoder which compresses in H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG codecs. It can encode two streams simultaneously and includes an RS-485 interface for PTZ control.
Vivotek VS8401 Product Overview
Featured with intelligent video functions, such as motion detection & tamper detection, the VS8401 are capable of upgrading analog cameras into intelligent cameras. The tamper detection feature can detect events such as blockage, redirection, defocus, and spray-painting of camera lens, making it an intelligent solution to possible camera obstruction. Furthermore, the video server also upgrades the security level of the IP surveillance system with the network security protocols, HTTPS and 802.1x. It is also designed with Giga LAN for large transmission need and DC 12V/AC 24V compatible power input design. These features make VS8401 easy to install and integrate with the existing analog system.
Monitoring with VIVOTEK's ST7501 as the video management software for better scalability and easy-to-use operation is another delightful benefit. Most importantly, it is designed for rack mount solution for easy installation. The solution for video server is a pioneering idea in the world. The innovative vision of video server VS8401 help you easily upgrade to a full-featured, high-end IP surveillance solution!
Vivotek VS8401 Features
- Up to 30 fps in D1 Resolution
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- 4-CH Video and Audio In
- Dual Simultaneous Streams
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Two-way Audio
- 4 Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- RS-485 Interface for PTZ Camera Control
- DC 12V / AC 24V Compatible Power Input
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Professional Rack Mount Compatible Design
Didn't find the Video Server you were looking for?
Call us! 1-800-398-8647