VXi V100 Silver Pink Ribbon Wireless Headset System
Courage. Hope. Progress.
VXi is committed to promoting awareness for breast cancer research and survivor support programs.
In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, VXi is releasing a limited number of V100 Pink Ribbon wireless headset systems, available in both Pink and Silver models, to help raise awareness for breast cancer. By purchasing a VXi V100 Pink Ribbon system, we can work together to help fund breast cancer research and show our support for survivorship.
$20 from each V100 Pink Ribbon purchase is donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®, helping to raise millions of dollars to find a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime.
Why support breast cancer research?
Breast cancer incidence in women in the United States is 1 in 8 over a lifetime.
In 2010, the American Cancer Society estimates that about 207,090 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed among women in the U.S., and that 40,230 women will die from the disease.
At this time there are 2.5 million breast cancer survivors in the U.S.
Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in women, exceeded only by lung cancer.
In men, 1,970 new cases are projected in 2010, with 390 deaths.
VXi V100 Silver Pink Ribbon Wireless Headset Product Overview
Designed specifically for office environments, the VXi V100 Pink Ribbon wireless headset system provides you the freedom to get more done. Drop off a file, use the photocopier and confer with a co-worker – all while juggling calls up to 300 feet away from your desk phone. With up to 10 hours of continuous talk time, you are free to roam anywhere in the office, and never miss a call.
- 1.9 GHz DECT 6.0 technology provides interference-free wireless range of up to 300 feet
- Up to 10 hours of continuous talk time on a single charge
- Superior noise-canceling microphone filters out unwanted background noise, even in noisy offices
- Designed for all-day comfort with three different wearing styles: over-the-ear, over-the-head and behind-the-neck
- Easy to setup and use. Features one-touch headset controls for volume, mute and remote call answer/end functionality
- Base station acts as a charging cradle and accepts up to 2 headsets for multi-unit conferencing
- Pairs easily with most multi-line business phones as well as corded and wireless 1-line and 2-line phones
- Available in Pink and Silver models
- Optional L50 handset lifter lets you answer and end calls anywhere within the headset's 300 foot range
- 1-year warranty
- Add the L50 Lifter to your VXi Pink Ribbon Wireless System and you're free to answer and end calls away from your desk
V100 Pink Ribbon wireless headset (Silver model)
Flexible ear hook
Leatherette ear cushion
Telephone line cords
Limited time promotion through July 15, 2011... buy the VXI V100 Headset and receive a free L50 lifter by mail through the VXI Freedom Promotion.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on VXI V100-Silver Pink Ribbon (Discontinued)
No questions asked yet