VXI X200-G USB Adapter for UC
The VXI X200-G is a USB adapter which allows you to convert your existing QD enabled telephone headset into a USB headset enabled for a Unified Communication environment. The X200-G is compatible with Jabra/GN Netcom and VXI-G headsets.
VXI X200 USB Adapter Overview
For applications where voice quality is critical, such as VoIP, speech recognition and softphone, our X100 and X200 USB adapters are the sound choice. Together with your existing professional headsets, the X100 and X200 deliver audio performance on your computer that's equal to better than traditional phone systems.
For Unified Communications applications, choose the X200. Optimized for UC, the X200 incorporates echo cancellation and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to give you the voice quality UC needs - just what you expect from VXi.
VXI X200-G USB Adapter Features:
- Optimized for Unified Communications.
- Inline volume and mute controls for quick and easy call adjustments.
- Wideband audio for rich, natural sounding conversations.
- Easy plug-and-play setup: no drivers to install, no downtime or technical support needed.
- Sleek, lightweight design for easy transport from office to home.
- Compatible with VXi-G and Netcom®/Jabra® headsets.
- Compatible with Windows® and Macintosh® operating systems.
- Two-year warranty.
- One-touch answer/end call feature improves your productivity (dependent on softphone applications).
- DSP and echo cancellation functionality eliminates VoIP latency and background noise.