Xorcom XP0150G 6-line 1GB HD SIP Phone
The Xorcom XP0150G is especially designed for managers with collaborative communication needs. It is a six-line 1GB HD SIP phonewith a high-performance color display and enhanced call handling capabilities.
With its built-in dual-port Gigabit Ethernet switch, the XP0150G provides full Gigabit data connectivity between the network and the user’s computer. With the TI Aries chipset, HD handset, HD speaker and HD codec (G.722), the XP0150G IP phone offers an unrivaled, lifelike audio experience.
Additionally, the XP0150G 1GB HD SIP phone includes a host of telephony features and supports easy installation and setup to increase efficiency.
- Excellent sound quality – high definition voice support in both the handset and speaker
- Robust feature set – includes all traditional (call hold, park, pick-up, transfer, etc.) and advanced (Busy Lamp Field, Do Not Disturb, Caller ID, call recording, etc.) operations supported by the Xorcom IP-PBX
- Efficient call management – easy access to a variety of standard features via smart keys, such as voice messages, call log history, and contact list
- Simple deployment – plug & play, auto detection and provisioning by Xorcom IP-PBX server, phone- and Web-based configuration
- TI Aries chipset and TI voice engine for exceptional audio
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, Power over Ethernet
- HD Codec, HD Speaker, HD Handset
- 4.3”, 480×272 pixel graphic LCD with intuitive user interface
- Paper-free key labels
- 6 physical line keys; 3-page view supporting 15 BLF notifications
- Supports wireless headset, LCD expansion module (XP0020)