Xorcom XR2000 SMB IP PBX Configurator
The Xorcom XR2000 is an Asterisk-based IP PBX system supporting various combinations of telephony ports. The stand-alone Xorcom XR2000 base unit may be equipped with up to 32 analog FXS/FXO ports, up to 8 BRI ports, and 1 E1/T1 PRI, 1 T1 CAS, or 1 E1 R2 port in a single, 19" 2U chassis. Additional PSTN / Analog phone ports can be provided by connecting external Astribank units via the USB2 ports, for a total of up to 160 PSTN / Analog phones ports, up to 200 users and up to 85 concurrent calls.
XR2000 series is designed to support up to 200 users and up to 85 concurrent calls in a normal office setup. It supports traditional telephony standards (lines and phones).
Use the drop-down options above to choose the exact configuration of the Xorcom XR2000 you would like.
Xorcom XR2000 Product Features and Specifications
- Up to 200 users
- Various combinations of FXS, FXO, BRI ISDN and PRI/CAS/R2 ports
- Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- From 8 to 32 analog lines/extensions integrated into the unit
- Up to 8 BRI ISDN ports
- Single ISDN PRI (E1/T1) T1 CAS, or E1 R2 port
- Up to 4 external Astribank USB channel banks
- Concurrent calls: Up to 85 (SIP only); up to 45 (PRI + FXS)
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems etc.)
- Easy-to-use Web interface for Asterisk and network setup
- Processor: Intel Atom D2500, Dual Core, 1.86GHz
- RAM 2 GB
- Hard disk From 320GB 2.5″ (optional upgrade to 500GB)
- Echo Cancellation module Voice enhancement & echo cancellation (optional)
- USB 4 external USB 2.0
- Analog Lines Fail-over In case of power outage or an Asterisk malfunction, up to six analog PSTN lines are routed directly to predetermined analog extensions.
- I/O Ports Input/Output ports for Asterisk peripheral device support (model-specific)
- Rapid PA™ Public Address capability for FXS port(s) (optional and model-specific)
- Software: Asterisk version 11.x (Elastix 2.4x)
- Linux version: CentOS 5.x
- GUI: Based on FreePBX
Click HERE for a Xorcom XR2000 Datasheet