Qnap VS-4016U-RP-PRO 4-Bay Rackmount NVR with 16 Channels and RP
The QNAP VS-4012U-RP Pro Series NVRs are the new generation 4-bay, 16 channel, 1U rackmount model of network surveillance system providing high quality megapixel recording, 24/7 uninterrupted recording and high performance real-time monitoring. The Linux-based system supports PC-less quick configuration, monitoring of IP cameras over the network, and video playback by connecting a monitor to the built-in VGA connector, a USB keyboard, and a USB mouse. The NVR supports multi-channel H.264, MxPEG, MPEG-4, and M-JPEG recording over 800 network camera models.
Qnap VS-4016U-RP-PRO Product Overview
The VioStor NVR houses 4 SATA hard drives and supports secure data protection by RAID 1/ 5/ 5 + hot spare/ 6. It is capable of megapixel recording (up to 8-megapixel) and multi-server monitoring, a unique feature to allow the users to monitor up to 128 IP cameras from multiple QNAP NVR servers without any extra software. Diversified recording modes such as scheduled recording, alarm recording, alarm recording schedule, motion-detection recording, pre-alarm, and post-alarm recordings are provided. The NVR supports enhanced video search by intelligent video analytics (IVA), including motion detection, foreign object, missing object, out of focus, and camera occlusion.
The VioStor NVR offers advanced event management to support more alarm event types and handling options. The event types include motion detection, network disconnection, recording failure, and even self-defined events. Individual user type and access rights can also be assigned for strengthened user account management and secure system access. The NVR is an excellent solution for small to large-scale surveillance deployment.
Qnap VS-4016U-RP-PRO Features:
This NVR has 4 empty HDD Bays. Please buy your Hot swappable HDD's separately
- Real-time monitoring and recording (video/audio) from multiple IP cameras (up to 16 channels)
- High quality H.264, MPEG-4, M-JPEG, and MxPEG recording (depending on the camera models)
- Complete recording features
- Megapixel recording (up to 8-megapixel)
- PC-less network surveillance by HD local display
- Multi-server monitoring (up to 128 channels)
- Dual display mode
- Video search by date and time, timeline, and event
- Intelligent video analytics (IVA)
- Multi-view playback from multiple NVR servers
- Digital watermarking
- Advanced event management
- Real-time SMS and email alert
- Live monitoring on Windows PDA phone by VMobile
- Trouble-free installation
- Linux-embedded, highly reliable standalone NVR
- Advanced RAID with hot-swappable hard drives design
- Online RAID capacity expansion and online RAID level migration
- UPS Support for 24/7 service
- Intelligent auto power on after power recovery
- Energy-saving design (only 62W in operation)
Why Pay $2,149.99 for the Qnap VS-4016U-RP-PRO?
1U Rackmountable chassis with redundant power supplies
Real-time monitoring and recording (video/audio) from multiple IP cameras (up to 16 channels)
High quality H.264, MPEG-4, M-JPEG, and MxPEG recording (depending on the camera models)