Rhino R24FXX-EC-0303 Analog PCI Card with (3) Dual FXS Module & (3) Dual FXO ModuleThe Rhino R24FXX-EC is the first analog card for Asterisk that eliminates "bit-banging" the PCI bus. Other manufacturers have been known to have problems with bit-banging. The R24FXX-EC has built in echo cancellation so there is no need to purchase a separate module. The Rhino R24FXX-EC PCI analog card features a control element to remove all "bit banging" on the PCI bus, something that other manufacturer's have yet to solve! This Rhino feature significantly reduces PCI and CPU overhead.
Rhino R24FXX-EC-0303 Analog PCI Card with (3) Dual FXS Module & (3) Dual FXO Module & Built-In Echo CancellationRhino's onboard echo-cancellation provides excellent voice quality and fast convergence rate. There is no divergence due to doubletalk and cancels multiple independent tails. The Tone Disabler disables echo canceller during voiceband modem and FAX connections. The echo cancellation module is a G.168 compliant line echo canceller, which meets and exceeds G.168-2002
Managing your open source telecommunication needs has never been easier than with Rhino products. Rhino PCI plug-in cards satisfy the needs of Open Source Telephony (OST) applications, no matter how stringent the requirement. Rhino Open Source Telephony PCI cards feature Asterisk and Linux tested software. Knowing that Rhino products are ready to perform right out of the box means that you can spend more time developing important customer relationships.
Rhino R24FXX-EC-0303 Features & Functionality
- Hosts up to 12, dual channel FXS or FXO modular cards, using one Rj21 female connector
- FXS channels utilize the Infineon PEB3268 ringing SLIC single chip
- FXO channels utilize the Silicon Labs Si3050 and Si3019 DAA chipset
- User upgradeable, modules snap on and off easily, yet are rigorously held in place both electrically and mechanically
Rhino R24FXX-EC-0303 Specifications
- # of Dual FXS Resources: 3 (3 Modules, 6 FXS Ports Total)
- # of Dual FXO Resources: 3 (3 Modules, 6 FXO Ports Total)
Rhino R24FXX-EC Echo-Cancellation Specifications
- On-board - no module
- Adaptive Digital Technologies G.168 Echo Canceller is a carrier-class, ITU G.168 compliant line echo canceller, which meets and exceeds G.168-2002
- Cancels up to 128msec tail
- Non-linear processor
- Comfort Noise Generator
- Automatic tail search
- Excellent voice quality
- Cancels multiple independent tails
- Fast Convergence
- No divergence due to doubletalk
- Tone Disabler disables echo canceller during voiceband modem and FAX connections
Using Asterisk? Rhino Open Source Telephony PCI products allow you to utilize analog phones and wiring in conjunction with leading-edge Asterisk technology -- without having to buy expensive IP telephones.
- Rhino Equipment
- # of FXS Ports
- # of FXO Ports
- Echo Cancellation
Jeff QuinnDirect: 716-250-7473
Why Pay $949.99 for the Rhino R24FXX-EC-0303 6FXS / 6FXO PCI Card with Echo Cancellation?
6 FXS Ports, 6 FXO Ports, and onboard echo cancellation
PCI Form Factor
Amphenol connection to connect to breakout boxes and help reduce real estate in your server closet