Rhino R24FXX-EC Configurator
Rhino R24FXX-EC 24 Port PCI Card with Echo Cancellation
The Rhino R24FXX-EC is a 24 port PCI telephony card with integrated hardware echo cancellation which will host up to 12 dual port FXS or FXO modules giving you up to 24 ports of functionality. The Rhino R24FXX-EC connects using an RJ21 telco connector. The Rhino R24FXX-EC comes with a 5 year limited warranty and lifetime free support.
Rhino R24FXX-EC Overview
The Rhino R24FXX-EC is the first analog card for Asterisk that eliminates 'bit-banging' the PCI bus via the integrated Control Module. This means the card uses less CPU resources allowing you to install more ports on the machine than any other card. Other manufacturers have been known to have problems with bit-banging.
The R24FXX-EC has built in echo cancellation so there is no need to purchase a separate module. Rhino's onboard echo-cancellation provides excellent voice quality and fast convergence rate. There is no divergence due to doubletalk and cancels multiple independent tails. The Tone Disabler disables echo canceller during voiceband modem and FAX connections. The echo cancellation module is a G.168 compliant line echo canceller, which meets and exceeds G.168-2002 Managing your open source telecommunication needs has never been easier than with Rhino products.
Rhino PCI plug-in cards satisfy the needs of Open Source Telephony OST applications, no matter how stringent the requirement. Rhino Open Source Telephony PCI cards feature Asterisk and Linux tested software. Knowing that Rhino products are ready to perform right out of the box means that you can spend more time developing important customer relationships.
Rhino R24FXX-EC Features:
- - Hosts up to 12, dual channel FXS or FXO modular cards, using one Rj21 female connector
- - FXS channels utilize the Infineon PEB3268 ringing SLIC single chip
- - FXO channels utilize the Silicon Labs Si3050 and Si3019 DAA chipset
- - User upgradeable, modules snap on and off easily, yet are rigorously held in place both electrically and mechanically
- - On-board Texas Instruments and Adaptive Digital Technologies Echo Cancellation technology
- - Asterisk soft PBX tested and ready
- - Zaptel/DAHDI compliant open source module source code included
- - Custom Rhino PCI interface chip means no wasted CPU overhead
- - zttool/dahdi_tool compliant interface
- - Field software upgradable
- - Loop and Kewl signaling protocols
- - Distinctive ring in Loop start mode
- - Caller ID enabled in Loop start mode
- - Native analog DID interpretation on FXS channels
- - 5-year limited warranty
- - Unlimited Free Support