The Sangoma A102 card features two ports of optimized voice and data over T1, E1, and JI available with Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation (see Sangoma A102D).
Sangoma A102 Digital Telephony Card Overview
The Sangoma A102 is next generation hardware designed for optimum support of data and voice over T1 and E1. Part of Sangoma's award-winning Advanced Flexible Telecommunications product line, the Sangoma A102 uses the same high-performance PCI or PCI Express interface that providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world. The A102 supports up to 60 voice calls or 4.096 Mbps of full-duplex data throughput over two T1, E1, or J1 lines.
Take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. Like all cards in Sangoma's AFT family, the Sangoma A102 is field upgradable with crash-proof firmware.
Sangoma A102 Features and Functions
- Two T1/E1 ports with a single PCI or PCI-Express interface optimized for high performance voice and data applications.
- Mix T1 channel banks and E1 networks with full channel synchronization. TDM clocking mode lets network timing to be passed from a network-connected DS0 to any or all of the other ports, so both T1 and E1 are supported simultaneously.
- Support for Asterisk®, Yate™, CallWeaver™ and FreeSWITCH™ PBX/IVR Projects, as well as other open source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, or VoIP gateway applications.
- All of Sangoma’s AFT products use the same base PCI interface card. Fully compatible with all commercially available motherboards - proper PCI-standard interrupt sharing without manual tuning.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Includes high-quality, tested RJ45 cables and short 2U mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available.
- Autosense compatibility with 5V and 3.3V PCI busses.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS.
- Framing: CRC-4, Non CRC4, ESF, SF, D4T1/E1. Also compatible with Japan’s J1.
- A102E and A102DE PCI Express: 1 Lane PCI Express bus.
- Power: 800 mA peak, operational 300 mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems.
- Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI.
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications.
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
Didn't find the PCI Card you were looking for?
Check out these other Sangoma Cards:
- # of Digital Ports
- Digital Signaling Type
- T1, E1, J1
- Bus Type
- Echo Cancellation
- Form Factor
- Half Length, Full Height
- Voltage Requirements
- 3.3v, 5.0v
- Data/Voice Support
- Voice Signaling Methods
- CAS, ISDN PRI, PRI, MFC/R2, ATM, PPP, SS7, BSC, HDLC
- Fractional Support
- yes-half data and half voice
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $829.00 for the Sangoma A102?
Dual T1/E1/J1 ports
Mix T1 channels and E1 channels
Full support for Asterisk, Trixbox, FreeSWITCH and other platforms.