VXI CC Pro 4010V Wired Headset
The VXI CC Pro 4010V DC is a one ear wired headset for Unified Communications and VXI amplifiers and direct-connect cords. The 4010V has an adjustable headband, oversized ear foam, and a flexible boom with an advanced noise-canceling microphone.
VXI CC Pro 4010V Overview
The VXI CC Pro 4010V is a professional headset focused on user comfort. The 4010V oversized ear foam provides all day cushion support for the user. Advanced noise-canceling improves communication by cutting up to 90% of background noise and wideband audio for natural, easy-to-understand sound.
The VXI 4010V is VXI compatible to preserve your equipment investment. All VXI CC Pro Headsets have a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
VXI CC Pro 4010V Features and Functions:
- Flexible, snap-lock microphone boom
- 6.0 mm bi-directional noise canceling
- 11" Headband (expandable to 13")
- SPL 118 dB ±3 dB @ 1 mW
- Receiver Frequency Response 100 Hz to 6.8 KHz
- Microphone Frequency Response 150 Hz to 6.8 KHz
- Ambient Noise Suppression 89%
- Two-year warranty
Didn't find the VXI Headset you were looking for? Check out these other Corded Headsets from VXI: