Patton SmartNode 4112 FXS VoIP Gateway
The business-class Patton SmartNode 4112/JS/EUI VoIP Gateway features 2 FXS ports which connect analog devices to your VoIP Phone System. Prolong the life of your legacy equipment by continuing to use analog phones, fax machines, and modems with your existing IP-based phone system.
The SN4110 series Patton Gateway is the perfect choice for phone-to-IP connectivity supporting up to 8 FXS ports or a combination of 4 FXS and 2 or 4 FXO ports. This model, the SN4112/JS/EUI, has 2 FXS ports. With its FXS analog ports the SN4110 connects to any legacy telephone or PBX and provides dial-tone, ringing, caller-ID and other services. When equipped with FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone. Flexible call integration allows per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinctive ringing. With Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can automatically be routed to the PSTN or the IP network while providing flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and optional IPSEC VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network.
Patton's SmartNode 4110 delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible PSTN integration for true converged packet voice.
Patton SN4112/JS/EUI Product Overview
- 2 FXS Ports—Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Complete SIP and T.38 support—Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Easy Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
Patton SN4112/JS/EUI Features:
- Dual FXS ports
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet
- H.323 and SIP protocol supported
- External UI Power
- 2-wire Loopstart, RJ-11/12
- Short haul loop 1.1 KM @3REN
- EuroPOTS (ETSI EG201 188)
- Programmable AC impedence, feeding, and ring voltage; On-Hook Voltage 29VDC
- Caller-ID Type-1/2 FSK and ITU V.23/Bell 202 generation
For More information, visit Patton.com