RedFone foneBRIDGE2 Quad T1/E1 with Echo Cancellation
The RedFone foneBRIDGE2 Quad T1/E1 750-5000-EC
with Onboard Echo Cancellation offers Asterisk PBX T1/E1 Redundancy, High Availability & Load Balancing in an economical Enterprise class solution. foneBRIDGE2 is a T1/E1 PRI-to-Ethernet Bridge. It is an integrated black-box "appliance" designed to streamline installation and enable redundant design of Asterisk based VoIP systems. foneBRIDGE2 eliminates the need to install proprietary TDM hardware cards in approved/compatible server configurations. Instead, foneBRIDGE2 terminates T1/E1 PRI lines on the trunk side and provides direct Ethernet communication to a network of Asterisk servers using native Asterisk TDMoE formats and utilities.
RedFone foneBridge2 Quad T1/E1 with Echo Cancellation Overview:
foneBRIDGE2 is a T1 or E1 PRI-to-Ethernet bridge. It is an integrated black-box "appliance" designed to streamline installation and enable redundant design of Asterisk based VoIP systems. Designing, building, and installing an Asterisk system has never been this easy! Engineered around our unique high-speed SoC (System-on-Chip) TDMoE engine, foneBRIDGE2 provides low-latency delivery of your critical voice traffic.
RedFone foneBridge2 Quad T1/E1 with Echo Cancellation Features:
- PRI Switch Compatibility– EuroISDN, AT&T 4ESS, DMS 100, Lucent 5E, NI1/NI2; Network or CPE
- Line Interface– Single T1/E1 (RJ45)
- Line Encoding– AMI/B8ZS for T1, AMI/HDB3 for E1
- Super Frame (SF) and Extended Super Frame (ESF)
- Robbed Bit Signaling (RBS/CAS)
- Short and Long Haul line build out (LBO)
- Adaptive Equalizer for line attenuation conditioning
- MFC/R2, SS7 support with 3rd party libraries Ethernet
- 1x RJ45 10/100-BASE-TX Half/Full-duplex
Echo Cancellation Details
- On-board high speed digital signal processing with TI's 6000™ DSP platform
- Adaptive Digital "carrier class" G.168.v8 patented echo canceller
- 128ms (1024 taps) of echo tail
- Comfort Noise Generator
- Automatic tail search, fast convergence, and no divergence due to double talk
- Tone disabler for clear fax and modem communication
Didn't find the Open Source PBX equipment you were looking for?
Check out these other RedFone products.