March VoIP Hardware Roundup: Grandstream’s GUV 3050, CyberData Alert Button and More!
March is an exciting month at VoIP Supply with several new VoIP products arriving! From Bluetooth headsets to an alert button, we are here to provide you everything you need for an efficient communication system.
3+ New VoIP Products This March
- Grandstream’s GUV3050 Bluetooth Headset
The GUV3050 HD Bluetooth Headset can be paired with laptops, desktops, IP Phones, and other Bluetooth capable devices to offer high-quality, wireless sound. Ideal for remote workers and busy environments. This bluetooth headset features a noise cancellation microphone that minimizes background noise to provide crisp HD audio. The GUV3050 comes equipped with a charging base station.
- HD audio for crystal clear and easy communication
- Bluetooth compatible and can be paired with up to two devices at the same time
- Integrated ring-shaped busy lights on both sides of headset to indicate a call in progress
- An adjustable headband, in-line controls, and left or right wearing style
- Yealink’s MeetingBar A20
Check out Yealink’s NEW MeetingBar A20, an all-in-one video device! The A20 integrates the whole things you need for the seamless video collaboration in small and huddle rooms.
- Certified for Zoom Rooms video conferencing
- MeetingBar A20: all-in-one videobar
- 20MP camera sensor for HD video with auto-framing and speaker tracking
- 5W speakers for clear, loud audio
- CyberData’s InformaCast-Enabled WiFi Alert Button
The CyberData 011527 is an InformaCast Enabled WiFi Alert Button. It is user-friendly, simply push the button and a message will be sent to the InformaCast server this will then trigger the correct mass notification response!
- Wall and desk mountable
- Compatible with all CyberData InformaCast devices
Are you ready to see more new VoIP products? Hop over to our website to learn more!