Snom’s Reliable IP Phones with 3-Year Warranty
Are you searching for an affordable and reliable phone solution? Don’t miss out on the Snom phones! The Snom suite of phones has everything you and your business will need.
3 Year Advanced Warranty on All Snom Phones
With a long list of compatible service providers and SIP-based product offerings, you are sure to find what you need. Best of all, unlike the competition’s standard 2-year warranty, Snom offers a 3-year advanced warranty for all Snom desk phones! Snom will send you a new advanced replacement should your phone fail. Ideal, worry-free solutions for all businesses!
Highlighted Snom Suite of Phones
- The Snom D785: a 12-line SIP phone with a sleek 4.3-inch color display
- The Snom D735: the first VoIP phone in the world with a motion sensor that automatically turns on the display as soon as the user’s hand approaches the screen or any of the function keys!
- The Snom D717: a high performing device with HD audio, 3 programmable feature keys, and a 2.8-inch color display
- The Snom D765: a high-resolution color display with 16 LED function keys and wideband audio. Enabled with USB connectivity, 12 SIP identities, and built-in Bluetooth-compatibility
- The Snom M85: a ruggedized DECT handset with shockproof, splash-proof, and dust-proof capabilities
- The Snom M65: a DECT wireless handset that can be paired with the Snom M700 DECT base station to offer increased mobility and freedom to users
- The Snom M700 DECT Base Station: an indoor multi cell base station connects to your IP PBX and acts as a SIP endpoint device while giving DECT signalling to up to 30 snom SIP DECT handsets
- The Snom C520: a high-end conferencing solution that features a full-duplex speaker and three superb microphones
- The Snom C620: a wireless conference phone with powerful 6.0 DECT technology
Our customers love Snom phones not just because they are so easy to deploy and configure, but also because they offer an outstanding 3 year warranty which really gives them a peace of mind knowing that their products are protected! Check out our Snom products here to learn more!