Cisco CP-7906G (REFRESH) Discontinued
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Cisco CP-7906G Reconditioned VoIP Phone
Our Cisco CP-7906 is a professionally reconditioned Cisco CP-7906 IP Phone that has been cleaned, inspected, updated to the latest SIP Firmware and lab tested to prove operational. The Cisco CP-7906 is OEM packaged, and includes phone, handset, handset cord, base stand, and RJ45 patch cable.
VoIP Supply Reconditioned products include a FREE 6-Month VoIP Supply warranty with replacement or store credit if the product is defective or DOA. (All VSRF products are non-refundable, store credit only.)
The Cisco IP Phone 7906G is a cost-effective, basic IP phone providing a core set of business features. It is specifically suited for enterprise and service provider applications, and can be deployed in the following end-user environments: enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses SMB, and small offices, home offices SOHO. It is also suitable for places where single-line phones are typically installed such as cafeterias, break rooms, lobbies, and manufacturing floors.
Cisco CP-7906G Reconditioned VoIP Phone Product Overview
The Cisco IP Phone 7906G provides single-line access and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions via the pixel-based liquid crystal display LCD. The graphic capability of the display provides a rich user experience by presenting calling information, intuitive access to features, and language localization in future firmware releases.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G fills the communication needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, or manufacturing workers or anyone who conducts low to moderate telephone traffic. Four dynamic soft keys guide users through core business features and functions, while a pixel-based display combines intuitive features, calling information, and eXtensible Markup Language (XML) services into a rich user experience. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G offers numerous important security features plus the choice of IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), Cisco inline power, or local power through an optional power adapter.
Cisco CP-7906G Reconditioned VoIP Phone Features and Functions
The Cisco IP Phone 7906G is designed to be easy to use with conveniently placed features.
- Pixel-based display-A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features. Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- 'Menu' key-This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
- The user can retrieve voice-mail messages.
- The user can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
- The user can set various preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
- 'Hold' key-This lighted key provides the user a red visual indication that they have placed a call on hold.
- A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
- A hearing-aid-compatible handset meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements.
- A single-position foot stand provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The foot stand can be removed to allow wall mounting via mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
- XML Applications can be delivered to the display.
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.