CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE
The customer experience associate is responsible for ensuring high quality customer interactions through proactive updates and quick, thorough resolution of customer related issues. The sole goal is to delight customers, no matter the situation, as you are the first and last impression of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer inbound customer experience calls. Provide information and or quick issue resolution.
- Answer inbound customer experience emails. Provide information and or quick issue resolution.
- Assist sales representatives with customer experience related issues. Provide information and or quick resolution.
- Work with other customer experience associates to call each customer to confirm order and deliver tracking, invoice information.
- Assist in processing incoming returns from customers.
- Help facilitate technical support requests to vendors/distributors.
- Other tasks as assigned by management discretion.
If interested in applying for this amazing opportunity with VoIP Supply, put "VoIPster Customer Experience Associate" in the subject of the email along with your resume attached. Send to [email protected].
VoIP Supply, is committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.