Grandstream HandyTone 486 2FXS Analog VoIP Adapter
Grandstream HandyTone 486 is an 'All-In-1' VoIP IAD based on the SIP standard. Built upon Grandstream's innovative technology, the HT-486 features superb sound quality, rich functions, high degree of integration, ease of use, compact size, and ultra-affordability.
Grandstream HT-486 Features
- Dual RJ45 (LAN & WAN)
- Single RJ11 - FXS
- PSTN Pass-through
- Built in DHCP, NAT & Router
- Support SIP2.0; TCP/UDP/IP ; RTP/RTCP; HTTP; ICMP ; ARP/RARP; DNS; DHCP (both client and server); NTP; PPPoE; TFTP, etc.
- Built-in router, NAT and Gateway
- Powerful digital signal processing (DSP) to ensure superb audio quality; advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology
- Ultra compact (wallet size) and lightweight design, great companion for travelers
- Support various vocoders including G.711 A-/U-law; G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.728, G.726, iLBC.
- Support Caller ID/Name display or block, Hold, Call Waiting, Call Transfer, Call Forward, Auto Answer (Intercom), Flash
- Support customizable ringtone and fax pass through
- Support silence suppression and VAD ; AGC; and echo cancellation (G.168)
- Support standard encryption and authentication (DIGEST using MD5 and MD5-sess)
- Support layer-2 (802.1Q VLAN, 802.1p) and layer-3 (DiffServ, ToS) QoS
- Support automated NAT traversal without manual manipulation of firewall/NAT
- Support remote automated provisioning and software upgrade even through firewall/NAT to enable "zero configuration" and "plug-and-dial" for end users
- Support device configuration via built-in IVR, Web browser or central configuration file
Bummed the VoIP adapter you wanted has been discontinued?
Why not check out these other VoIP adapters: