Refreshed Grandstream GXP 2000 VoIP Phone
This Refreshed Grandstream GXP2000 has undergone an extensive 10 step Refresh process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware version and repacked for sale. Refresh products ship with all applicable original components, including phone, handset, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 patch cable, and even the necessary manuals.
Refreshed Grandstream GXP 2000 VoIP Phone Product Overview
The Grandstream GXP2000 features a visual message indicator, full duplex hands-free speakerphone, dual 10M/100Mbps Ethernet ports, intuitive user interface, large back-lit graphical LCD display with support for multiple languages, security and privacy protection, and screen content customization using XML.
The Grandstream GXP2000 also offers automated phone book synchronization with directory server using XML, as well as broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP products including Asterisk and Trixbox. The GXP2000 is an ideal IP phone for both the small business and the enterprise customer.
Refreshed Grandstream GXP2000 Features and Functions
- Supports SIP (RFC3261), TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, DHCP (client only)
- Supports NAT traversal (STUN, etc), server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and more
- Multiline support of up to 11 lines indicators (expandable to 112 lines through expansion key-module)
- Graphical LCD to display up to 8 lines and 22 characters per line
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- 2.5mm headset jack (versions 0.3 and 0.4 - 3.5mm headset jack)
- Supports Caller ID display or block, per call or permanent
- Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind or attended),forward, and more
- 3-way conferencing
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
Refreshed Grandstream GXP2000 Warranty
Refresh products come with a standard six month warranty with an additional six months of coverage available through the Plus 6 warranty
. All Refresh products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of the standard six month warranty period.